Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Homeschooling Virtual Seminar

Here's a great opportunity to get ready for the upcoming homeschooling year with a mini-conference you can attend from the comfort of your home!

What is it? Let's Get Organized for the New School Year Virtual Seminar!
When is it? THIS WEEKEND--July 11-12
Who runs it? It is organized by Cindy Rushton (www.cindyrushton.com) . . . she has an incredible heart for homeschooling and a passion to pour into homeschooling families.

I "attended" an event that Cindy put together back in May. . . the Ultimate Homeschool Expo, and it was just AMAZING! I was so very blessed! I was encouraged in practical issues regarding home management, homeschooling, organization, parenting, and simply my own personal relationship with God and how that should permeate everything I do, especially homeschooling my precious gifts from God.

Another really cool thing about these virtual seminars is that you can attend "live" but your ticket also enables you to access the seminars afterwards and download them to your computer or iPod. That's what I have done with the Ultimate Homeschool Expo . . . I've been listening to different seminars on my iPod while I'm at the gym or running errands. (My husband has enjoyed them as well.) The cost is very reasonable, especially when you factor in gas prices and child care if you were to attend a traditional conference or seminar.

If you are interested in more information on Cindy's seminar this weekend, you can get it here:
http://www.cindyrushton.com/LGO2008.html I know that she will have great things for all who participate (and some freebies and downloads as well)!

No comments: