Thursday, May 1, 2008

National Day of Prayer!

Today is the National Day of Prayer . . . and how much we need to pray! For our country, for families, for those who serve us in the military, for missionaries around the world . . . the list is really endless.

But more than anything, my prayer is for revival, and that starts with me.

Lord, revive my heart -- stir up the passion that you've put within me. Break my heart for the things that break Yours. You promise in Your Word that if Your people who are called by Your name will humble themselves and pray and turn from their wicked ways that You will hear from heaven and forgive our sins and heal our land.

Will you join me today and pray -- whatever the Lord puts on your heart! We need Him to work in our individual lives, in our families, in our churches, and in our nation.

No comments: