Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

My family blessed my socks off for Mother's Day this year! My precious little ones gave me flowers they planted at church along with magnets with their pictures -- which are on the refrigerator. After church we came home, ate lunch and rested. Then we went out and purchased hanging plant baskets so I could transplant the Gerber daisies that my husband had gotten for me to hang on the front porch.

After all that, my husband surprised me with an iPod shuffle -- it's just a tiny thing (so cute!) -- I wanted one to listen to podcasts and worship music when I work out, but I only mentioned it once to him . . . and he remembered and got it for me! I am so blessed! My husband and children bring me such joy . . . I am so thankful that God has allowed me the privilege of being the wife and mother in this home!



No comments: