Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Dusting off this blog . . .

I am dusting off this blog . . . not for any other reason than sheer obedience.

God has been prompting my heart to begin writing again. Not that I ever completely stopped - I've been journaling for years and have the stack of journals to prove it! 😉 But I haven't often shared my thoughts in writing because I've believed the lie of the enemy that there are others who are more gifted with words than I am, who can communicate more elegantly than I ever will . . .

But no one else can record my journey - no one else can share the things that God is speaking to me and teaching me. So I will begin again, cautiously and timidly, but obediently. Nothing profound or earth-shattering. Just the thoughts, reflections, and ponderings of one God-seeker who is married to another God-seeker and together with him is raising up three young ones to seek God too.

No comments: