Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fun school in December

I love Christmas time . . . and everything that goes along with it -- the baking, shopping, decorating, and extra-special family times like snuggling up on the couch to read a book or watch a favorite Christmas movie.

This year I wanted to be purposeful about incorporating fun into our days, so I came up with the Christmas Fun Box. Each day I put something into the box to give a clue about the fun activity that our day will hold! I have some FUN things planned!

Today, when the kids came downstairs, this is what they found on the dining room table:

Inside the box were all different kinds of buttons and bells. Add some pipe cleaners and look what we made . . . (photo courtesy of Jaden)

I love adding some fun and whimsy to our day!

No comments: