Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday Worship!

I was visiting Cindy Rushton's website this evening and a particular post caught my eye . . . surprise, surprise, it was about worship! It seems like everywhere I am, God is speaking to me about the importance of having a worshipper's heart . . . that worship is not a "slow song" but a life surrendered to God and willing to be used of Him to touch those around us with His love.

Cindy's article talked about something that isn't always our first thought when we consider worship -- spiritual warfare! Just like Joshua and Jehosaphat discovered, the best way to come against the enemy's strategies is through praise and worship. Worship is about surrendering control of the situation to God, and praise magnifies Him instead of the battle we are facing.

If you want to read the article, here's a link:
What a Way To Battle! Worship! by Cindy Rushton

I was blessed by it!

No comments: