Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our wonderful anniversary get-away!

Last week, my wonderful husband took me to a beautiful bed and breakfast in Lancaster County to celebrate our ninth anniversary . . . we had such a great time!

Twin Pine Manor Bed and Breakfast

View of the front of the house taken from the gazebo

View of Lancaster County farms from the rooftop deck

The back of the bed and breakfast

Brent enjoying the beautiful piano


The rooms are all unique and utterly gorgeous . . . you can check them out at their website if you want. (We stayed in the Victorian room.) The grounds are spectacular . . . I was captivated by all the amazing flowers -- probably because I don't do so well at growing them myself! The food was just delicious -- both at Twin Pine Manor as well as the various restaurants we visited during our stay!

We listened to the tape of our wedding, looked at a scrapbook of our engagement, wedding day and honeymoon, and savored the memories. But the best part about our time away was the time we had to reflect on the past nine years of marriage and look forward with anticipation to what God has in store for us in the future.

I love you, Brent . . . thanks for a wonderful get-away! I look forward to next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you too, Lisa! I'm sure the next one will only be better!