Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Christmas memories

I know that Christmas was over a month ago, but I thought I would post a couple of my favorite pictures anyway . . . you can never have too much Christmas as far as I'm concerned!

Here is our wonderful family at our church
(where Daddy is the pastor) on Christmas Sunday!

My precious little ones are singing "Happy Birthday" to Jesus on Christmas morning.
They are enjoying our traditional breakfast of homemade cinnamon biscuits -- yummy!
We had such a wonderful Christmas this year: spending time with family and enjoying times of fellowship with our new church family. And best of all, we focused on the true meaning of Christmas -- the birth of our Savior. It just doesn't get any better than that!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is great to see you blogging...we'll be keeping an eye on it.